Good Morning…Life has been challenging me to focus on other things of late. I barely have time to read all your blog entries….I am and continue to enjoy them. Here is a recipe I came across. I was wondering what to do with that coconut water in the freeze…now I now.
Be well everyone…..Jim
Mango Cilantro Smoothie (Vegan, Gluten-free, Refined Sugar-free, Raw)
This smoothie is a little sweet, a little savoury with a definite kick. Perfect for hot summer days, or even cool summer nights.
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup cucumber (quartered and sliced)
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp coconut water (or more to desired consistency, could also use plain water)
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 tsp fresh chopped ginger
- 1 tsp agave (might need a little more if you are using water)
- juice of 1/2 a lime
- pinch sea salt
Throw it all into a smoothie and blend. Serve with a cucumber slice for a cocktail feel!